- Mad Viking Games has announced on Twitter that they’ve deployed their MVG token on VeChain.
- The blockchain gaming company will hold its ICO on October 1.
- There are multiple packages available for users to buy, which gives access to benefits.
Mad Viking Games just deployed their MVG token smart contract on the #VeChainThor Blockchain! Taking NFT gaming to the next level. Go #VeFam ! @vechainofficial #MVG #VET #MadVikingGames #VET #VeChain pic.twitter.com/LyJnDnMv3D
— MadVikingGames (@MadVikingGames) September 10, 2021
The recently-launched blockchain gaming company introduces a new kind of NFT platform which takes NFT gaming to the next level. It has also announced that it will hold its initial coin offering on October 1, 2021, on the VeChainThor blockchain.
The platform proudly shares that its project leaders are all direct descendants of the Vikings, which forms a basis for its games being based around Norse mythology.
The platform has also shared the news on its Medium blog. Along with this, users need to know that for participation, they need to complete a simple Know-Your-Customer process.
Details about the ICO have also been shared on the blog. The token’s initial value, for instance, will be $0.0002. This is to be paid in USDT or VET. Moreover, once the KYC requirement is complete, users can buy a ‘package’ via their website.
Each package comes along with a Treasure Chest NFT that gives the holder exclusive platform benefits. And that’s not all… Users can also buy more than one package!
Users can read details about the packages here.
- Collab Alert: New Project From TRON and BitTorrent
- Cardano’s Alonzo Mainnet Hosts eUTXO Smart Contract Model
- CoinDesk Chief Insights Columnist Ridiculed for Cardano Tweet
- Justin Sun Tweets Big News Teaser: Is Tron (TRX) Ready To Hit $1?
- LUNA Reaches New ATH at $45 With Its New Project and Mainnet Upgrade