- QAN platform powered StarColl to release 800 limited edition Star Wars NFTs.
- The NFTs will be released on May 4th, Star Wars Day.
- Each NFT will come with a physical collector’s item from a private Star Wars collection.
To clarify, StarColl is an NFT collection and marketplace exclusively for Star Wars NFTs, launching a new era of Star Wars Memorabilia. It is powered by QAN platform Quantum Resistant hybrid blockchain, which is a platform for developers to build DeFi and DApps. The blockchain’s native token is to be released on Uniswap this month.
The NFTs, to be released on Star Wars Day (May 4th), will all come along with a special collector’s item from one of the largest Star Wars private collections. Each NFT will appear with its future owner’s name in future StarColl traveling exhibitions. The buyers will also receive free lifetime access to the global traveling exhibition.
Adding details about the NFTs’ security, Johann Polecsak, CTO of QANplatform said,
NFT security is a neglected topic today. Nobody speaks about cybersecurity issues and pain points behind the NFT ecosystem. Source files of NFTs sold for thousands of dollars can be easily changed to memes by hackers. StarColl NFTs will be secured by the Quantum-resistant QAN blockchain, where metadata and ownership information is stored.
- New York Bill Proposes 3 Year Crypto Mining Ban
- EGLD Holders Can Now Compute and Claim MEX Tokens
- Miami Bitcoin Mining: the Best Crypto Mining Capital in the Future
- ARPA Confirms Participation in Alibaba-led Submission to IEEE Standards Association
- Latvian Art Center Becomes The First Of Its Kind To Purchase KIWIE’s NFT Digital Art Piece