- Michael Saylor Says Bitcoin Breaks Gold.
- He said that Gold is not working because of Bitcoin.
MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor tweeted about Gold and Bitcoin. In Saylor’s tweet, he has expressed that Gold is no longer working because of Bitcoin.
— Michael Saylor (@michael_saylor) March 31, 2021
This attracted many people’s attention on Twitter, there are others that supported what Saylor said about Bitcoin while others disagreed.
However, looking at the tweet, it shows that Saylor’s love for Bitcoin seems to never fade away by any means. He has shown a lot more attention on the Bitcoin asset since its bull run this year.
Furthermore, amid the BTC price pump this year, MicroStrategy invested a whopping $650 in Bitcoin. Talking about the investment, Saylor disclosed that they bought the Bitcoin at an average price of $21,925 per BTC at that time.
Not only this purchase, the company recently closed its debt offering. Via the debt offering sales, the firm raised over $1.03 billion as their interest. Right after the debt offering, Saylor disclosed that they are planning to use the earnings of the debt offering to buy not less than $2,000 Bitcoin per second.
- JulSwap NFT Staking Pools and Special Staking Pools
- Is Flipkart’s Bitcoin Announcement an April Fools Joke?
- TRON Founder Justin Sun Bags More Wins for NFT Fund
- Zcash Price Prediction 2021— Will ZEC Hit $600 in 2021?
- ConsenSys Launch Entertainment and Crypto Art NFT Studio
- Ethernity Chain Partners With Kenetic to Continue Trailblazing NFT Ecosystem