- MicroStrategy bought another 253 Bitcoins.
- At an average price of $59,339 per coin.
- MicroStrategy increases its Bitcoin holding to over 90,000 BTC.
The finance software giant, MicroStrategy bought another 253 Bitcoins at an average price of $59,339 per coin. Indeed, the firm and its CEO Michael Saylor are really absorbing and embracing the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
This made Michael Saylor react in a tweet post:
MicroStrategy has purchased an additional ~253 bitcoins for $15.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$59,339 per #bitcoin. As of 4/5/2021, we #hodl ~91,579 bitcoins acquired for ~$2.226 billion at an average price of ~$24,311 per bitcoin. $MSTRhttps://t.co/OMQMhA85xw
— Michael Saylor (@michael_saylor) April 5, 2021
Furthermore, MicroStrategy is one of the popular firms known for purchasing a large number of Bitcoins lately. As a result, MicroStrategy increases its Bitcoin holding to over 90,000 BTC. Truly, a large amount could help Bitcoin in its market position.
Meanwhile, MicroStrategy is not the first company to believe in the potential that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency bring. In the past weeks, the automotive company, Tesla, has also bought a whopping amount of $1.5 billion Bitcoins. In addition, the Tesla company has recently announced that they are now accepting Bitcoin as a payment option for their automobile purchases.
In terms of Bitcoin market position, Bitcoin continues to be the king of cryptocurrency based on market capitalization. Consequently, the market capitalization of the crypto amounts to over $1 trillion. Today, Bitcoin trades a high price of almost $60,000, a bullish position favored by the global investors.
Moreover, the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is now being acknowledged by more companies around the world. For this reason, we can say that Bitcoin has a big potential to be the future of the payment system in the world.
- ARA Now Uses Fantom Technology For Its Services
- Kimchi Premium Drives Bitcoin Over $68,000 in South Korea
- Indian Crypto Exchange WazirX Experiences Network Outage
- Jim Davidson Bitcoin: Has He Invested in Bitcoin Trading Systems?
- Top 5 Crypto Price Analysis: BTC, ETH, BNB, DOT, and ADA (March 29 – April 4)