The International Conference on Machine Learning, IoT, and Blockchain (MLIOB 2020) is a two-day event happening on November 28-29, 2020. This international forum intends to provide knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications.
In line with this, authors can submit articles before November 1, 2020, to contribute to the conference. These articles should illustrate research results, projects, and industrial experiences that describe significant advancements in the areas of machine learning, IoT, and blockchain.
Some topics to be discussed during MLIOB 2020
- Machine Learning Applications
- AI for IoT
- Blockchain and IoT
- Electronics and Signal Processing for IoT
- IoT Applications and Industry 4.0
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in IoT
- IoT Communication Technologies
- IoT Edge and Cloud Architectures
- Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
- Blockchain Scalability
- Blockchain-Based security for the IoT
- Blockchain, Big Fata, and IoT advances
For tickets and more information, visit the official website of the International Conference on Machine Learning, IoT, and Blockchain (MLIOB 2020).
Disclaimer: The CoinQuora team is not a part of this event’s organizers. We are not endorsing any information on any company or individual on this page. Hence, we are only providing comprehensive information based on the organizer’s provided details. CoinQuora is and will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by participating in this event. All questions/clarifications/suggestions should be directed to the organizing team.