- Moonbeam announced the launch completion of the Moonriver network.
- Moonriver as the first EVM-compatible parachain on Kusama.
Moonbeam, a smart contract platform on Polkadot announced the launch completion of the Moonriver network. In detail, Moonriver is the community-led sister of the Moonbeam ecosystem on the Kusama platform. This completion of the final phase of the Moonriver launch process enables the network to perform a lot of great features.
To be specific, the features of Moonriver include many things such as balance transfers and EVM functionality. Above all, Moonriver states that their network is the first EVM-compatible parachain on Kusama. Indeed, these are great features that truly excite the Moonriver community and the Ethereum neighborhood.
Furthermore, Moonriver’s final phase completion also benefits developers in the crypto world. In other words, Moonriver allows the developers with their projects in the Moonbeam ecosystem to deploy their smart contracts and DApps in the network. This project that we are talking about in the Moonbeam ecosystem amounts to over 60 projects and team integrations.
On the other hand, the number of smart contract projects in the crypto world continues to increase along with the rise of the crypto market from its bearish dip. Through this, we can say that the crypto world continues to evolve no matter what challenges it faces every day.
- CryptoPunks NFTs Record $900 Million Month Sales
- Cardano360 Alonzo Purple Testnet Community Achievements
- Critical Ethereum EVM Code Vulnerability Found During Telos EVM Audit
- Constellation Network Provides Commercial Partners End-to-End Blockchain Security
- Thorstarter Launches Its Second IDO for BNPL Pay Finance on Its ‘Decentralized VC’ Launchpad