- Publicly-traded security firm Prosegur enters crypto with Prosegur Crypto arm
- The firm created the Crypto Bunker which fends off digital and physical attacks
- Prosegur secures $400 billion worth of assets under its custody
The multinational firm Prosegur will venture into crypto with the Prosegur Crypto. The company specializes in physical and cyber security solutions. Now, the team is launching custody services for cryptocurrency.
The project is launching what they call the Crypto Bunker. They described
it as a multi-layer defense-in-depth mechanism.
Simply put, it protects its customer’s assets from both physical and digital attacks.
Aside from being impenetrable from the outside, the bunker also features cold storage. This means that assets are secured in offline wallets. This makes it safe from hacking attempts.
Raimundo Castilla, CEO of Prosegur Crypto expressed their readiness to unveil the revolutionary crypto custody solution. According to Castilla, their technology is the most comprehensive solution available in the market.
Castilla also mentioned that,
The combination of bank-level physical security and new generation cold storage technology means that Prosegur Crypto is the safest place to store crypto assets for institutions, businesses, and any other entity.
When holding large amounts of assets, the need to invest in your own security services rises. Castilla explains that opting to go for Prosegur’s services saves up a lot of resources while still enjoying a significant advantage in security.
- Court Rejects Lawsuit Over BitMEX Market Manipulation Again
- Bitcoin Legalized in Ukraine, the Latest Country To Adopt Crypto
- Bingbon, the Latest Crypto Broker To Integrates With TradingView
- Standard Chartered Analysts Value Ethereum at $26,000 to $35,000
- Solana Never Stops its Upsurge — Will SOL Rockets to $400 Soon?