- The Lebron James Foundation and Crypto.com announced a partnership.
- The partnership involves teaching underserved students and families about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and Web3.
- Over 1,600 students and their families would be supported.
NBA star LeBron James announced a partnership between Crypto.com and the Lebron James Family Foundation to help students learn about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and Web3. Up to 1,600 students at Akron’s I Promise School and ones participating in the foundation’s related programs are eligible.
The partnership comes with training opportunities and will be extended to families of the students. This is a result of the foundation’s holistic approach of focusing on children, siblings, and parents to build stronger families. Akron, Ohio is the city where LeBron James grew up.
LeBron James shared that the reason for the partnership was to ensure that communities like his are updated and involved with the latest tech knowledge.
Blockchain technology is revolutionizing our economy, sports and entertainment, the art world, and how we engage with one another. I want to ensure that communities like the one I come from are not left behind,
The partnership will provide students and families connected to the program access to tools and educational resources about Web3. The LeBron James Family Foundation stated through a press release that James is creating a model to support the underserved.
Through the partnership, I PROMISE students and families will be supported with the strong foundation of Web3. Additionally, the program will also talk about the innovations behind blockchain-based decentralized applications and how they affect future industries.
Through this partnership, I PROMISE students and families will get a strong foundation in Web3 and the innovations behind blockchain-based decentralized applications powering the future of many sectors from finance to media to art,
The foundation has not disclosed the terms of the deal, however, the partnership will continue for multiple years. Previously, Goodyear taught the students about the nature of driving and flying. Likewise, Little Tikes taught the students about the nature of toys and how they’re designed.
- Qubit Finance Suffers $80M Hack With xETH Minting Scheme
- Memories of 33x Fresh as AstroSwap Launches on Velas Chain
- Trace Network Lab’s $TRACE Token to be Listed on Huobi Global
- Centrifuge Acquires Polkadot Parachain Slot, Rules DeFi Ecosystem
- Shiba Inu Teaser Survey: Rumors Speculates SHIB and Netflix Collaboration