- Neo N3 Formal Testnet will soon migrate to Neo N3 mainnet.
- This is to ensure Neo N3’s total migration and governance.
- The upgrade will occur in three different phases namely Testnet, mainnet Setup, and Mass Migration.
In the upcoming days, Neo N3 Formal Testnet blockchain protocol will push a step forward to Neo N3 mainnet. Notably, the mainnet upgrade seeks to further enhance Neo N3’s total migration and governance.
However, as a result of this, the Neo N3 deployment will mainly occur in three distinct phases. This includes Testnet, mainnet Setup, and Mass Migration. In this case, different other forms of tasks will specifically take place at each consecutive phase when the time is due.
Evidently, this is to make sure that the Neo N3 mainnet has geared up and it is ever-ready to give support to any healthy network operations. Prior, all these will be done when the public migrates tokens en-masse.
Even more, when the time is due, all token holders would have two migration alternatives to select. The migration option will be “Early Bird”. Right after the first option, also, the second option will jumpstart and it will follow up during the start of the Mass Migration phase.
In addition, the first migration option will enable token holders to exercise their franchise by voting. With this said, it will potentially offer opportunities to token holders compared to the ordinary “GAS” yield. In particular, all these will be in a shorter period of time.
Also, the second migration option will serve to give bonuses to token holders according to how many NEO tokens each migrates. This sounds awesome.
At the time of writing, the team behind the Neo N3 mainnet have started orienting other vital components to the network. These include Initial Council members, NeoFS nodes, and Oracle nodes.
In this essence, if the Neo N3 RC4 team confirms a stable performance of the network, straightforward, the RC4 codebase will be redeployed as Neo v3.0.0 before the mainnet launch begins.
- Justin Sun Goes Back to School for a Research Project
- Wall Street Games Price Soars 55.67% in the Last 24 Hrs
- Ripple Announces First On-Demand Liquidity Offering in Japan
- Senator Warren Urges US Government To Take Action Against Cryptos
- IOST-based NFT Marketplace Hits 1 Million USD Weekly Volume, Highest NFT Bid at Over 71,000 USD