- Nitro League releases details on their updated roadmap.
- The updated roadmap includes features such as the garage, land sales, and the 2d racing simulation.
- The project has already met several milestones and has scheduled more for the future.
Nitro League – a decentralized racing metaverse – has announced new features in its updated roadmap. These features include the Nitro Garage, Exclusive land and building sale, and the 2D racing simulation. The metaverse project has already met several milestones and scheduled more.
The Nitro League Garage is considered the gateway to the Nitro League Metaverse. In the garage, players can customize cars, socialize, and earn rewards. Additionally, the garage can be customized using themed NFTs. The team has made the garage into an immersive high-tech and futuristic space that players can edit to reflect their personal style.
Meanwhile, the exclusive land and building sales will introduce more players to the immersive racing metaverse. Through this feature, players can now purchase parcels of land to do as they please. Players can either rent them out for extra income by running advertisements from sponsors, organizing social events, or selling digital or real-world assets through their land.
Finally, the 2d racing simulation – scheduled for later this year – will offer players a better peek into the world of decentralized racing. The simulation is a ‘motorsports management game’ with computer-simulated races. With this feature, players can focus on car customizations based on track, environment, and weather conditions for races. The simulation can be viewed from the Garage.
Through information obtained by CoinQuora, Nitro League aims to continuously help NFT technology achieve greater adoption virtually. The team aims to bring more economic benefits to holders and investors alike. Nitro League’s latest roadmap developments are the project’s way of pushing the possibilities inside the NFT space.
Nitro League’s development team has 500 million app store downloads, alongside crypto projects and economics worth more than $3 billion. The team has turned all in-game assets and utilities into NFTs with cutting-edge gameplay mechanics.
- Indian Crypto App Advocate for ‘Peace and Predictability’
- Investor Tries to Confront Do Kwon, Gets Arrested by Police
- TRON Overtakes Shiba Inu in Terms Of Market Capitalization
- Vegas Congress Candidate Fuels the BTC vs CBDC Debate on Twitter
- Crypto Users Have Many Questions About Upcoming Cardano Hard Fork