- Orbs is live on the Polygon protocol.
- ORBS holders can migrate their ORBS tokens onto the Polygon bridge.
- The brand is hoping for greater expansion with Polygon.
Many popular DApps have steadily migrated onto the Polygon Blockchain. To name a few, Aave, CREAM Finance, and SushiSwap have all made the move to build directly on the Polygon Protocol.
Similarly, Orbs too has made this decision to integrate with the Polygon Network. Besides enjoying the perks of this arguably more efficient protocol, Orbs can also enjoy seamless and faster transactions with lower fees.
With so many perks right at the palm of their hands, the Orbs project simply couldn’t resist. This move will bring a chance for Orbs users to collaborate with the Polygon ecosystem. Not to mention, Polygon is also an ideal candidate for Orb’s plan for expanding its ecosystem.
The first step to this includes bridging the Polygon gap. In detail, this means the ORBS token must be bridged onto the Polygon network. This is mandatory as the ORBS token is an ERC-20 token.
To bridge the gap, ORBS has been integrated into the official Ethereum – Polygon cross-chain bridge. The Polygon project created this bridge so that ORBS token holders can easily make the token switch.
Holders can go here to migrate their ERC-20 ORBS tokens and make them compatible with the Polygon network. They must first connect their wallet to the Polygon bridge. Next, they must search for the ORBS token and finally approve the transfer. Once that is complete, holders can find the bridged ORBS token contract on Polygon.
So, as more DeFi solutions appear, the need for 2nd layer solutions becomes dire. Presently, Polygon is seen as the leading 2nd layer solution, especially for Ethereum built solutions. Hence, Orbs is excited to continue its journey along with Polygon.
- XRP Rises Along With Bitcoin, How Far Will It Go?
- Bitcoin Hit $39,000, Adding $114 Billion to the Crypto Market
- Binance Reduces Maximum Leverage to 20x After the FTX Move
- ETH 2.0 Exceeds 200k Validators, Presently Staking at $14 Billion in ETH
- Portfolio Strategist: ADA Could Become Mainstream Crypto Alongside BTC and ETH