- Orion’s code has been successfully migrated onto the Polkadot ecosystem.
- This migration was successful thanks to Moonbeam.
- The integration is expected to reach completion in Q2 of 2021.
This follows the recent announcement of integrations with Cardano, Fantom, BSC, Huobi’s ECO Chain, Avalanche, Ethereum, and Elrond.
Notably, the successful migration of Orion’s code to the Polkadot ecosystem was via Moonbeam. This gives them immediate access to the many integrations including projects in the DeFi and NFT space. Furthermore, Polkadot and Moonbeam developers will be able to use Orion’s decentralized gateway to access major CEX, DEX, and swap pools in one place.
Currently, fragmentation is a critical issue in the digital asset space. This goes beyond the fragmentation of liquidity across exchanges through the lack of interoperability between the blockchains themselves.
With that said, chain-agnostic Orion Protocol is working with the biggest blockchains in the space to integrate them into the protocol. As mentioned, this includes Cardano, Fantom, BSC, Huobi’s ECO Chain, Avalanche, Ethereum, and Elrond.
Orion seeks to solve the fragmentation of crypto markets. To achieve this, they plan to aggregate liquidity across decentralized and centralized crypto exchanges and swap platforms in one decentralized platform.
This integration is expected to be completed by Q2 of 2021. It will enhance the interoperability and scalability of Orion Terminal. Moreover, it is expected to have low transaction costs, low transaction delay, high transaction concurrency, and cross-chain asset transfers.
Moreover, each chain brings its benefits to Orion Terminal. Together, they enable Orion to build a protocol that delivers the security, interoperability, and scalability that the DeFi space critically needs.
- Klever Integrates Simplex to Enable Apple Pay
- Enso Finance Completes Funding Round, Raises $5M
- Social Yield Farming Firm Don-Key Raised $2.2M in Funds
- Expert Says BNB Surge Will Attract More Developers to BSC
- Crypto Exchange AAX Records HKD, SDG, and GBP as Top Currencies