- Orion has just launched long awaited Orion Terminal
- It aims to aggregate book depth, liquidity and trading pairs into one platform
- Over 100,000 users have signed up ahead of the terminal’s launch
The Orion Protocol Team has finally launched its long-awaited Orion Terminal. The terminal will give users access to thousands of pairings across all major exchanges. The move comes in an effort to connect users to major sources of liquidity without limiting their funds.
Orion Terminal will combine the order book depth, trading pairs, and liquidity into a decentralized platform. This will remove the need for users to have accounts on individual exchanges. Additionally, there would also be no need to perform KYC. Using the platform, traders will save time, effort, and money.
Up till now, over 100,000 users have signed up for access to Orion Terminal. These users will have access to a voting system where they can suggest and add new voting pairs each week. In essence, Orion Terminal aims to become a flexible platform for trading by giving users control over the supported pairings.
To start with, 40 different popular crypto-assets are compatible with the platform. These include BTC, ETH, LINK, DOT, ADA, YFI, UNI, OMG, and many others. Adding to that, the built-in complex swap feature lets users trade these assets easily. Since the terminal groups order books for these exchanges on the terminal, Orion will provide the best prices for trades at any given time.
Orion offers endless possibilities as a chain-agnostic solution. Along with integrating Ethereum and Binance Smart chain, they’ve already begun developing Huobi’s HECO, Avalanche, and Elrond integrations for Q2. The terminal added to Orion’s dozen other DeFi solutions are big steps towards a crypto-led future and simple asset trading.
- Cardano (ADA) Gains Over 300K Reddit Subscribers
- Filecoin Market Cap Hits $450B After FIL Price Surge
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Will Take Dogecoin To the Moon
- Coinbase Expects Shares to Trade on Nasdaq on April 14
- Acala and Karura Receive Backing from Coinbase Ventures
- La La Anthony: BTC is The New Gold and Price Will Reach $200K