- OVR metaverse platform partnered with Threedium.
- The integration allows users to create and request 3D objects.
- CEO of OVR is welcoming all users to contribute to the project.
OVR, a decentralized metaverse platform, announces an exclusive partnership with the award-winning 3D and AR platform, Threedium. The integration allows users to create and request 3D objects in OVR’s metaverse. OVR is experienced in creating geolocalized AR/VR.
Meanwhile, the CEO of OVR, Davide Cuttini is welcoming all users to contribute to the project, he says:
As we move into the metaverse, it’s clear that user participation must become one of its most fundamental staples. By welcoming users to contribute to our project, helping us build out the geospatial infrastructure for a whole universe of experiences, and rewarding them with our tokens, we are making sure inclusivity is at the very foundation of our digital future.
At the same time, Mike Charalambous, CEO of Threedium, says:
Our collaboration with OVR is an important step. This feature will continue to guide brands into the metaverse and will allow for immersive experiences using 3D.
Furthermore, OVR dives this challenge head-on by creating the decentralized infrastructure for the community-owned spatial web. This is done by integrating physical and virtual worlds via Augmented Reality. Then the Threedium integration in the OVR Web Builder enables users to request custom 3D assets and distribute them across the OVR metaverse for interactive AR experiences.
Recently, Facebook rebranded to Meta, to share digital experiences bringing the real and the virtual worlds closer together.
- Binance Discusses With UAE Regulators To Pilot Headquarters in the Country
- LUNA Continues Bullish Signs, Gears to Hit $100 in 2022?
- Realms of Ethernity Raises $5M From DIG International in Private Token Sale
- MG First Car Maker in India to Launch its NFTs
- Telos EVM Keeps Up With Requirements of Blockchain Tech’s Mass Adoption