- Pizza brand, Papa Murphy’s, has added Cardano (ADA) to its payment options.
- The company also accepts other cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Notably, the pizza brand is not the first food outlet to accept ADA payments.
The company has also enabled payment for many other digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.
Papa Murphy’s disclosed the news that it is now accepting crypto payments via Cardano’s subreddit. The pizza brand posted, “Crypto at Papa Murphy’s in Fresno, CA”.
However, the post did not state if the company is accepting the cryptos in all of its pizza houses, especially in Washington DC.
Similarly, a London-based local food stall also began accepting Cardano a few days ago, according to ADA fan ZizouCoin, “My favorite local food stall in Kingston, London now takes ADA! They’ve taken ETH and BTC for a while but have expanded to a logical currency.”
Also, based on a recent report, Cardano has partnered with Ethiopia’s Ministry of Education to offer a blockchain-based ID. The partnership aims to push more than 5 million students and 750,000 teachers to the ADA network.
Plus, as Cardano adoption continues to grow rapidly, this shows that users’ love for altcoin is unlikely to fade any time soon.
- UNI Records New ATH Just Days Before V3 Upgrade
- IOHK and Ethiopia To Create National Identity Solution
- Visa to Dive Into Crypto and Support CBDC Development
- Hoskinson Says Cardano Network Tokens Is Now Over 10K
- Tokyo-Based Game Maker Nexon Purchased $100M in Bitcoin