- PARSIQ is partnering up with Autonio to monitor blockchain activity.
- The partnership will be crucial for Autonio’s Trading Suite to make informed decisions.
- Autonio also plans to use PARSIQ’s tool for analytics and developing key metrics
Next-gen platform for monitoring and intelligence, PARSIQ, is partnering up with Autonio to monitor blockchain activity. The partnership will be crucial in helping the AI-powered Trading Suite to make informed decisions.
To clarify, PARSIQ’s Smart Triggers will help Autonio easily monitor blockchain data for relevant events. This will help users skip over the lengthy process of parsing through complex blockchain data on their own. This will save both time and effort for them. Not just this, but it is a much more streamlined process and will provide the NIOX suite with reliable blockchain data.
About this, Tom Tirman, CEO of PARSIQ stated, “Automated trading tools are a natural use case for PARSIQ’s Smart Triggers, and we are glad to be seeing teams like Autonio speed up their development efforts by choosing our solution.”
“There really is no reason why crypto app developers should be constantly reinventing the wheel. By letting us take care of the intricacies, they save on time, money and headaches” — Tom Tirman
Moreover, the partnership marks an important milestone as this will further Autonio’s goal to make trading practices more efficient. Its DAO specializes in developing accessible and easy-to-use tools for the DeFi ecosystem, to enhance crypto traders’ trading strategies.
Further, Autonio also plans to use PARSIQ’s tool for analytics. It will monitor withdrawal and deposit transactions to the NIOX DAO and develop key metrics based on users that will enable growth.
Adding to that, Ali Raheman, Autonio Foundation CEO and Founder stated, “PARSIQ enables us to secure our governance and our DAO along with granting our users access to info about asset movements, which is a higher up priority for us, while we begin incorporating notifications and triggers into our trading solutions and tracking,”
“Use for AI is longer term. PARSIQ has provided us with a toolset to make improvements in 3 major areas, trading, governance, and analytics data for AI,” he added.
- If You Aren’t Prepared to HODL, You Don’t Deserve Crypto
- Litecoin Pumps by 12% As Crypto Market Show Bullish Signs
- Bank of America Joins Paxos To Allow Same-Day Trade Settlement
- QiSwap DEX Announces 2nd QI Token Airdrop to Fuel Ecosystem Growth
- SingularityNET Partners With Ocean Protocol as It Gears up for its Anticipated AI-Based DeFi Fund Launch