- Polemos will fund the launch of its coming Illuvium RPG game with $2 million.
- The company raised the money in a strategic funding round.
- Polemos is working to launch the game in the Q1 of 2022.
Polemos — A war game often played on a grid map printed on cloth is taking a deep dive to expand its Play-to-Earn (P2E) game landscape. The company has raised a whopping $2 million in a strategic funding round to promote the launch of its upcoming P2E game called Illuvium RPG game.
Timely, Polemos is scheduled to launch the Illuvium RPG game in the Q1 of 2022. As the company is eagerly working to make everything on time, players still have time to fully prepare themselves for the Polemos’ new game roll-up.
With this, players and anyone interested in the game should note that the Illuvium is an open-world RPG adventure game. It will mainly run under the Ethereum blockchain. When the time is due, players will have the option to collect a new kind of creature called Illuvial. For easy identification, the Illuvial is openly represented in a form of tradable NFTs.
Moreover, within the Illuvium RPG gaming synergy, the digital characters can be used to fight against other playing contenders and complete quests. Not only this, but the game pledges to offer a wide range of benefits to players.
Speaking on the matter, Illuvium Co-Founder Kieran Warwick said,
Guilds like Polemos will help players enter the Metaverse by assisting with capital and onboarding requirements. Meeting the needs of play-to-earn gamers is critical for sparking a mass mainstream adoption of crypto gaming.
Going back, the Polemos funding round event was by Delphi Digital and Framework Ventures. Also, apart from these tech firms, DeFi founders from Sushi, Aave, 1inch exchange, and many other companies participated in the event.
To build a friendly and multi-layered network of players ahead of the launch, Polemos has partnered with Asian Logic.
- ANOMUS Gains Traction, Successfully Closes Private Sale Round
- Connect With Your Sports Heroes With NFTs From SportsIcon
- Shiba Inu and Dogecoin Becomes the Most-Googled Cryptos in the US
- Crypto.com Bullish Craze Keeps On, Analyst Sees More Trading Profit
- Introducing Santa Coin, the Meme Crypto That Keeps on Giving