- Polygon is now part of the Mark Cuban Companies (MCC) portfolio.
- Polygon said that Mark Cuban is one of the most productive with promising insight into investment.
DeFi-based protocol Polygon has excitedly announced that Polygon is now part of the billionaire Mark Cuban companies. Moreover, Polygon reportedly said that they are over-excited about Polygon’s current achievement.
Of note, Polygon shared the news on Twitter by saying that “We’re proud to share that @0xPolygon is now part of the Mark Cuban company portfolio!”.
🙌🏻 We’re proud to share that @0xPolygon is now part of the Mark Cuban company portfolio!
🌐 Visit: https://t.co/RZg0oIomFS
— Polygon (previously Matic) (@0xPolygon) May 25, 2021
Talking about Mark Cuban, Polygon mentioned that Cuban is mainly ranked as part of the most promising and productive investors. In addition, Polygon further said that Cuban holds well-structured insight with investments in top startups. “He is one of the Sharks on @ABCSharkTank”.
In reply to Polygon’s tweet, the crypto Twitter community responded happily. Also, many others said that they are glad to see both Polygon and Cuban together at this time.
Not only this response, but others also stressed that they are patiently waiting to see what Polygon and Cuban will bring. Aside from this, others said Polygon and Cuban deserve recognition for making the collaboration happen.
Furthermore, the crypto Twitter community said that this is the time for them to buy and hold $MATIC for a great deal.
- ABEYCHAIN 2.0: A Leading Third-Generation Public Chain
- Ripple To Build a More Sustainable Future for NFTs with XRPL
- Uniswap v3 Now Surpasses the Uniswap v2 and Bitcoin in Volume
- dotmoovs Joins Hands With Major Football Stars for App Promotion
- Three South Korean Banks Stop Working With the Nation’s Crypto Exchanges