- Polygon active users surpass Ethereum.
- The active Polygon PoS chain addresses have reached 566,516.
- Polygon grew by 168% in the last 30 days.
Polygon (MATIC) active users hit the roof to outstrip Ethereum. Polygon’s unique daily addresses, either as sender or receiver — increased to an all-time high of 566,516 according to polygonscan. This shows a positive signal for its native token MATIC.
Though the token has risen by 12%, the price hasn’t risen considerably and it stands at $1.28 compared to its September high of $1.80. Likewise, the number of active addresses on Polygon grew by 168% in the last 30 days.
On the other hand, Ethereum slipped as Polygon overtook it for the first time. Ethereum’s active user addresses stand at 527,158 according to data from etherscan. This shows a steady decline since it recorded 799,580 active addresses on May 9, 2021.
According to Spencer Noon, an investor in Variant, non-fungible token (NFT) adoption and gaming aided in the growth of Polygon’s user base. He went on to say that traders on Polygon OpenSea — NFT marketplace increased 45.5x. Thus, NFTs sold by 17.5x.
To define, Polygon is a protocol and framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
Furthermore, Ethereum had only managed to accrue a meager 0.6%. Also, the Ether coin is presently going through a dip. As such, other altcoins like Polygon is progressively climbing and have been nodded as an investment with a prospect.
- Brazil Set To Adopt Bitcoin As Its Legal Tender
- Ethereum Killer Solana (SOL) Joins Lending Platform Nexo
- Ethernity Chain Launches WNBA Hall of Fame NFT Collection
- OpenOcean – the First CEX and DEX Aggregator to Partner With Fantom
- PlanetSandbox Is a Virtual World Where the Only Limits Are Your Imagination