- PumaPay announces its upcoming V3.0 launch.
- The DeFi payment protocol also announced its move from ETH to BSC.
- It is shifting to BSC to expand existing protocols and boost payment flexibility.
PumaPay, a DeFi payment protocol, announces its upcoming V3.0 launch and its move from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Moreover, the move to BSC includes the introduction of a bridge between the two networks. Thus, it enables the utilization of tokens and crypto payments, opening new liquidity pools with automatic swaps.
CEO of PumaPay Yoav Dror shared with excitement,
With our new liquidity pools, bridge, and decentralization model, we believe PumaPay is creating, as the first crypto payment solution on BSC, a model system for others to follow should they opt to shift from Ethereum to Binance.
Of note, PumaPay’s advanced billing solution for businesses consists of flexible crypto-payment. Also, it’s a free open-sourced protocol that decentralizes a whole layer of transaction processing services. Hence, PumaPay’s solution is ready for adoption by businesses that want to reach a wider customer base of crypto holders.
In the spirit of maintaining the original vision of PumaPay to boost payment flexibility, it is shifting to BSC to expand its existing protocols.
Consequently, the new platform on BSC will offer a host of new opportunities to customers. To have a better transaction speed and cheaper gas fees, it provides the following:
- Wider token diversity: Merchants can select settlement currency of their choice, while users can subscribe with various tokens that are supported by BSC.
- Liquidity pools: To enable swaps between PumaPay’s token and other cryptocurrencies. Liquidity providers will enjoy swap fees.
- Total decentralization: Merchants will be able to run executor nodes, save fees, and earn for processing other merchants’ transactions.
- Community 3.0: It will include bottom-up measures for more community participation in promoting the project with referral opportunities.