- Realms of Ethernity raises $5M in private token sale event from DIG International.
- Funds are used to develop infrastructure to support AAA-grade MMORPG.
Realms of Ethernity — A newly emerging MMORPG metaverse game on Polygon has raised $5 million from Decentralised Investment Group (DIG) International in a private token sale program.
Realms of Ethernity will use the fund to scale up its team to develop compelling infrastructure to support the AAA-grade MMORPG users. This is to unfold a wide array of services ahead.
DIG International made the investment in spec Realms of Ethernity’s native token, RETH. Realms of Ethernity will pilot a pre-sale event for its native currency RETH on December 20, at 2 PM UTC. Notably, the token’s pre-sale will end on December 23, which means that event will only last for two days.
The RETH token will bridge the gap for users to govern the Realms of Ethernity project’s treasury. Additionally, with RETH, holders can disburse grants by making key roadmap and products and services. Moreover, the RETH token can be used to stake and receive part of Realms of Ethernity platform’s fees.
Blue Monster Games CEO Joseph Rubin expressed his happiness and enthusiasm,
We’re excited to receive such massive support from DIG. It’s very uncommon to see individual funds closing entire rounds, so it’s a sure sign of their level of excitement and support for Realms of Ethernity. The funding will be instrumental in turning RoE into a blockchain gaming blockbuster.
Decentralised Investment Group CEO, Haydn Snape said,
We’re extremely excited to be backing this incredible project and the team. Expanding our portfolio into blockchain gaming is the first step in a series of strategic moves that we will be making over the coming months.
- Binance Discusses With UAE Regulators To Pilot Headquarters in the Country
- LUNA Continues Bullish Signs, Gears to Hit $100 in 2022?
- MG First Car Maker in India to Launch its NFTs
- OVR Partnered With Threedium to Enhance 3D Assets Capabilities
- Telos EVM Keeps Up With Requirements of Blockchain Tech’s Mass Adoption