- Ripple (XRP) has plummeted by market cap, ranking as 7th crypto in the market.
- Binance (BNB) Coin is now the 3rd largest after XRP dropped.
- Tether, Solana, and Cardano also follow BNB tightly in terms of ranking.
Despite its long stay among the top 3 cryptos in the market, Ripple (XRP) has dropped down drastically in market capitalization, ranking now as the 7th biggest cryptocurrency in the world today.
The XRP’s current rally comes amid how several other crypto projects have updated their market performance. At the moment, Binance Coin (BNB) is now sitting as the 3rd largest crypto by market cap right after XRP made a remarkable drop.
Next to BNB is Tether (USDT) as the 4th biggest crypto, with its price value always equal to one dollar. It also has a threshold value of over $74 billion market capitalization on Coingecko. Additionally, following USDT is Solana (SOL) in the 5th position which is also giving out an impressive performance like never before.
Meanwhile, starting this month, Solana’s price revamped to a new ATH of $259 but the asset is presently trading at $194 in the market. More so, right after Solana is Cardano (ADA) as the 6th cryptocurrency in the world by market cap.
Interestingly, since the gap between the above-mentioned cryptos is not all that heavy, there is no secret that the cryptos are still liable to overtake themselves any moment from now. With much sentiment, many attribute the current XRP drop to the never-ending Ripple-SEC lawsuit.
According to the report, XRP still has the chance to explode exponentially in price if Ripple wins the case over the US SEC.
- Just In: Binance Bridge Closes Down, Is FibSwap A New Viable Replacement?
- Cardano Past and Present Challenges in the Crypto Industry
- Bitcoin to Boost $98k in 4 Days, Analyst So Bullish
- TipsyCoin – A hyper-deflationary community token that makes people happy
- Ethereum Shows Bullish Picture Amid High Fees, Says Crypto Analyst