- Ripple and SEC legal talks continue.
- XRP provides great cross border payments.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Ripple (XRP) legal talks in the US continue to heat up. As a result, these issues have become one of the most talked-about topics in the crypto world. Recently, the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, insisted that the SEC has provided no clarity in crypto regulation and has lost sight of its mission to protect investors.
Despite this ongoing heated debate between SEC and Ripple, XRP continues to provide global service to all its users. This made Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, react in a tweet she posted:
— Rosie Rios (@RosieRios) September 26, 2021
This tweet posted by Rose Rios on Twitter speaks about the clear use case of XRP. In detail, XRP is one of the digital assets in the crypto world that provides a good use case for cross-border payments. The fast, secured, and low transaction fee is one of the highlights of XRP’s blockchain.
However, not all digital assets are like Ripple. Other cryptos use cases remain in speculation. As a result, authorities in other countries can’t help but tighten their security against these crypto assets. For instance, China, in the past days, released a statement about its continued crypto ban.
Today, Ripple trades a decent price of $.97 per crypto with a market cap of over $45 billion. In terms of market position, Ripple remains one of the top ten digital assets in the crypto market.
- Breaking: COTI Will Issue Djed Stablecoin on Cardano
- Nonghyup Bank Invest in Digital Asset Custody Business Cardo
- Crypto Market Rose Amid China Crackdown — Will Bitcoin Hit $60k?
- U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Expects the Infrastructure Bill to Pass
- Good News! EMURGO Invests $100 Million in Cardano (ADA) DeFi Ecosystem