- Spartak Moscow has partnered with Socios.com to launch its fan token.
- The launch of the fan token is commendable considering their successes in 100 years.
- Fans that hold the token have privileges to enjoy.
Spartak Moscow has announced that it will partner with Socios.com in launching its official fan token with ticker $FCSM. Socios is one of the best platforms that many sporting clubs had adopted in engaging and rewarding their fans.
With Spartak Moscow Centenary Anniversary on the horizon in April and as the first Russian club to launch a fan token, the football club has many reasons to celebrate with its fans since they are presently the most successful football club in the Russian Premier League.
Presently, the club has won 12 Soviet Championships, 10 Russian Championship, 3 Russian Cup, 10 Soviet Cup winners, and 1 Russian Super Cup though they are in the 9th position in the present league season. The club is presently followed by more than 5.5 fans on social platforms which makes them the most popular club in the world.
The $FCSM token will world enable the fans to be involved in the decision-making process of the club, get rewarded for their commitment, assign shirt numbers to the team’s new signings, and also get involved in other activities in the club.
The club noted that the first poll for fans who hold the token will be announced soon after the launch. Thrilled by the development, Socios.com CEO and Founder Alexander Dreyfus said:
We are thrilled to be returning to Russia, which is home to a huge, dedicated community of sports fans. Our partnership with Spartak, the country’s most successful club, is ideal as we celebrate the club’s centennial year this year.
For his part, Spartak Moscow’s Head of Marketing and Commerce Makhmutov Rustam commented:
I’m very glad to be part of this long journey with Socios.com as FC Spartak takes a big step toward becoming a more digital and innovative global brand.
Spartak Moscow has joined the league of over 100 sporting clubs in Europe and the US that have launched their Fan Token.
- Splinterlands Crosses Historic 1-Billion Battle Milestone
- Colizeum Closes $8.4 Funding Round, Onboards DOTA Legend
- NFL Star Loses 61% of $750,000 BTC Salary After Market Crash
- WonderHero Officially Launches, Hypes NFT Play-To-Earn Space
- Cup and Handle Pattern Shows that Bitcoin (BTC) to Hit $38,838.75 Soon