- SAVAGE signs Paul Nicklen as the advisor and contributor of the eco-friendly crypto project of the company.
- The company has designed the world’s first carbon-neutral NFT marketplace by gaining support from Polygon Studios, Crypto Climate Accord, and Energy Web.
- Nicklen crossed arms with SAVAGE as it created a carbon-neutral NFT marketplace.
SAVAGE, a photography and videography carbon-neutral NFT marketplace, has named the acclaimed photographer and filmmaker Paul Nicklen as the contributor and advisor to the crypto-based eco-friendly project of the company.
Paul Nicklen is a Canadian photographer, filmmaker, marine biologist, and co-founder of Sea Legacy who has videographed the ecology of Earth for more than 20 years. He draws an eco-friendly life with adventure and environment and also advises conservation efforts.
His creative works have stretched to the imagination of a global audience and are acclaimed as an eminent polar specialist and conservationist in the world. He served as an assignment photographer for Sony Artisan of Imagery and National Geographic magazine.
In spite of holding petabytes of 8K video footage, Nicklen has abstained from the NFT space because he affirms his values that are incompatible with NFTs’ deleterious effects on the environment. Research by Memo Atken says that an average single-edition NFT produces a carbon footprint that equals driving a petrol car for 1,000 km. In addition, research shows NFTs minted over 6 months brought out a carbon footprint of 260-megawatt hours.
With the support from Crypto Climate Accord and Energy Web to manage carbon and deploying the power of Polygon’s Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus blockchain, SAVAGE has designed the world’s first carbon-neutral NFT marketplace with 8K video and the highest photography resolution from renowned content creators around the world.
- Cryptocurrency Regulations: Why Legal Foundation is Key
- Azuro Successfully Closes Seed Round Amounting to $3.5 Million
- ICICB Group Launches The Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World
- How important is it to have Community-Driven Governance for a project?
- Monetary Authority of Singapore Allegedly Closes Crypto ATMs in the Country