- Miami’s largest Art show works with YellowHeart to sell VIP tickets as NFTs.
- YellowHeart is developing a more transparent ticket sale experience.
SCOPE founder Alexis Hubshman said,
“This unique set of minted tickets will feature exclusive editioned artwork by emerging and celebrated artists.”
SCOPE asserts to be the first art fair to provide tickets in the form of NFTs. More so, the Yellow Heart aims to change the way tickets are sold by developing a more transparent ticket sale experience for both purchasers and sellers.
YellowHeart CEO Josh Katz explained in an interview,
“Right now we’re dealing with a centralized, manipulated marketplace…This puts it into the open crypto and NFT marketplaces.”
In addition, tickets can be bought through crypto and also via credit card payments. However, Katz assumes it is mostly in crypto. They went on sale September 9 and feature 10 various artists which includes Swoon, Saype, and Relm.
Relm’s work “Fauna” creates an innocent outcast, exiled into her own fairytale world. The work features as part of the unique 20th anniversary VIP tickets for #SCOPEMiamiBeach2021 available exclusively on YellowHeart Marketplace starting September 9th 9 am EST. #YellowHeartNFT pic.twitter.com/F9SpL7Ufgl
— SCOPE Art Show (@SCOPEArtShow) September 7, 2021
In the art and entertainment space, NFTs are a growing trend. In fact, many artists have released their own NFTs already, a few of them with the help of Katz’s YellowHeart includes Maroon 5, Kings of Leon, and Britney Spears.
All-in-all, Musician Justin “3LAU” Blau also tries to provide royalties for the crypto treatment with a startup, Royal, which adds backing from Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam.
Furthermore, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have slowly become an eye-catching technology. Added to this, NFTs also drive more interest these days.
- Terra (LUNA) Price Crawls Up Over 25% in a Day
- Crypto is Volatile but Innovative says European Finance Authorities
- FINMA Approves Swiss Exchange SIX License to Trade Digital Assets
- Crypto.com Now Paris Saint-Germain’s Official Crypto Platform Partner
- The XDB Ecosystem Fund and GDA Capital’s Commitment to the DigitalBits Blockchain