- Secretum is a new Solana-Based messaging app that will be launched soon.
- It is the world’s first decentralized, encrypted messaging and OTC trading DApp.
- The new app has a range of interesting features that set it apart.
Secretum, a new Solana-based messaging app, enters the crypto space. Secretum is the world’s first and only decentralized, encrypted messaging, and OTC trading Blockchain DApp.
This new app has a range of features. The messages are fully encrypted and stored on verified independent nodes in the Secretum network, and so hackers can’t access them like they could in cloud-based messaging services. Moreover, there is no single point of failure or of information storage, this prevents any large-scale hack or leak.
Secretum has a very secure and anonymous sign-in process, which only needs a crypto wallet address. Other features of the app include staking and rewards with its native SER token for users who message and provide new nodes to expand the Secretum network; a purely P2P trading interface to send and receive cryptocurrencies and NFTs; and low fees and almost instant trades.
“Ours is a superior messaging solution that eliminates all the risks and weaknesses of existing messaging platforms. It’s a first-of-its-kind trading solution for all types of crypto, with instant P2P asset exchange at almost zero cost,” says a representative of Secretum.
Moreover, it’s an ideal storage solution that leverages the independent node architecture, ensuring user information cannot be accessed, stolen, or misused by governments, hackers, or cybercriminals.
While there has been tremendous growth in messaging and trading, there has also been an increasing number of security and privacy concerns.
Over the years, several messaging apps have become the targets of data hacks, cyber thefts, and privacy violations. The Whatsapp hack in 2019 and the Telegram hack in 2020 are a few examples.
Therefore, a credible, secure, and user-friendly solution for seamless communication and trading of crypto assets is the need of the hour. Secretum claims to be this solution. Whether or not it can fulfill these promises is to be seen.
Disclaimer:CoinQuora does not, and will officially not endorse any company or individual on this sponsored article. Any information published in this sponsored article does not equal financial advice. We encourage everyone to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin of America is Officially Welcoming Shiba Inu to Its ATMs
- Community Responds To Vitalik Buterin’s ETH Platform Concern
- Axie Tech Joins Axie Infinity, Announces Origin’s All-New Arena Mode
- Ralph Lauren Ventures Into Metaverse, Files Trademark for Name, Logo
- Here’s How Bit.com’s Unified Margin Feature Sets It Apart From Other Crypto Exchanges