- Secretum provides a single solution that addresses Metaverse NFT market needs.
- Its ultimate goal is to become the go-to app for all Metaverse NFT trading and gaming communications.
- Secretum has unrivaled features and benefits for Metaverse players and NFT traders.
Months after the world was taken by storm with Facebook’s name change to Meta and the revelation of its strategic pivot to become a Metaverse corporation, Metaverses are already being hailed as the next major technological leap ahead, with the potential to be far greater than the internet revolution.
They can be defined as a mix of technology aspects such as virtual reality, augmented reality, and video in which users “live” in a digital realm. Inside the metaverses, these users will be looking for a messaging and trading solution, which Secretum may be able to provide.
The gaming industry is already leading the way in the Metaverse era, merging it with the benefits of Blockchain technology. In-game assets are converted into Blockchain-based Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in games like Axie Infinity and Sandbox, which have real economic value and can be sold and/or retained for long-term appreciation.
The widespread use of NFTs in gaming metaverses has resulted in a massive increase in player expenditure and NFT values. The NFT market as a whole has remained strong, with new highs achieved in 2021. To date in 2021, NFT sales have crossed $9 billion, representing a more than 25-fold increase over total sales of $340 million in 2020.
Growth of NFT Metaverse Gaming, Rising Challenges
Secretum is a groundbreaking Solana-based solution for secure and low-cost NFT trading and peer-to-peer communication developed by an innovative Blockchain business. Secretum could assist tackle the new issues that the rise of NFT gaming Metaverses is bringing to gamers and NFT merchants alike:
- High Fees: Ethereum-based Blockchain tokens account for over 80% of all NFTs (ERC-20, ERC-721 or ERC-1155). Because each token requires a specific amount of electricity to manufacture, each NFT transaction includes a “gas fee.” The cost is 5.23 percent on average, which is a major hardship for traders and gamers.
- A Broken Market: Even though several NFT trading platforms such as Opensea, and Rarible exist, they do not assist NFT Metaverse gamers in locating specific NFT gaming assets. As a result, liquidity is artificially capped, slowing the creation of Metaverse ecosystems.
- Insecurities in Crypto Assets: Gaming NFTs are already valued more than $10 billion. As crypto thefts become more common and larger in scale, gamers must find a way to keep their NFTs safe while still being able to trade and contact with other gamers.
Secretum — The Messaging and NFT Trading Solution To Power Gaming Metaverses
Secretum is a fully encrypted P2P chat and over-the-counter cryptocurrency trading app built on the Solana Blockchain. It has unrivaled features and benefits for Metaverse players and NFT traders:
- NFT and other crypto assets can be traded completely peer-to-peer via an escrow smart contract, with users being able to locate NFT assets held by other wallets. This provides an ecosystem of NFT trading for gaming Metaverses, allowing games to meet and exchange in-game assets at a low cost— Solana’s average transaction fee is only $0.00025, a factor of over 100x lower than Ethereum’s.
- Anonymous registration and communicating with any other wallet owner in the world, based solely on wallet address—excellent for Metaverse communities to use as a communication channel.
- NFT storage with high security on a network of dispersed nodes, with no single point of failure and no chance of crypto theft. This encourages more gaming NFTs to be stored on Secretum, resulting in a larger trading market.
- Solana’s cross-chain compatibility with Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum, the latter constituting the vast majority of Metaverse gaming NFTs, makes it an NFT trading platform built for scale. Solana’s capability of processing up to 700,000 transactions per second, 40,000x more than Ethereum, makes it an NFT trading platform built for scale. Secretum’s penetration into the NFT gaming sector will be aided by this from the start.
Considering many online games with communities of over 50 million people rely on teams of players to participate, secure communication is essential for seamless gameplay, players will communicate and exchange NFT assets in NFT Metaverses to improve their game talents.
Secretum provides a single solution that addresses both market needs in a user-friendly, cost-effective, and secure way. Secretum’s ultimate goal is to become the go-to app for all Metaverse NFT trading and gaming communications. Secretum is well positioned to take advantage of its rapid growth and future development as the era of gaming Metaverses dawns.