- SHIB Metaverse project team has hired Marcie Jastrow, a former Technicolor executive.
- Jastrow will help in brand partnerships and onboarding.
- The executive previously served as an executive for a company behind AAA Gaming titles like GTA V and Call of Duty.
Jastrow will be providing consultancy in areas involving brand partnerships and onboarding while contributing to the story behind the construction of the metaverse environment. The metaverse project team believes that Jastrow will play a huge role in delivering a product “which incorporates multiple factors, inclusive with community feedback and recommendations.”
“It is quite an honor to be a part of such an amazing project,” said Jastrow. “The Shib Army is truly one of the most robust communities out there. I am thrilled to be able to help build and construct an amazing place for the whole community to explore and call their home.”
Notably, Jastrow has over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry, having been with Technicolor for almost 10 years. Technicolor is one of the companies behind some popular AAA video games, including Grand Theft Auto V, God of War, FIFA, Mortal Kombat, and Call of Duty.
It can be remembered that the SHIB metaverse was announced in late March. The SHIB team then kickstarted the phases of the public sales weeks after, wherein users could buy pieces of land with the ecosystem’s token, LEASH.
However, since the last phase of the land sale started, LEASH took on a downtrend. This may be the reason why the SHIB team has decided to allow land purchases with SHIB, which was announced earlier this May.
The SHIB community has been waiting with bated breath for the official launch of the SHIB Metaverse. This latest onboarding of such talent behind such successful titles will just add to the excitement of the token’s growing community.
- ‘ADA Will Outperform Bitcoin,’ Says Crypto Influencer
- Understanding Tether’s Peg and Reserves and How They Work
- MonkeyPoxInu Devs Run Away With $400M in Latest Exit Scam
- The Central African Republic Unveils ‘The First Crypto Initiative’
- Dubai Close To Be Global Crypto-hub, Supports Major Crypto Businesses