- 36.6% chose to go with the original meme coin, DOGE
- 63.4% supported the up and coming dog meme coin, SHIB
Meanwhile, our CoinQuora team wanted to hear the opinions of our followers. This is why we created a Twitter poll to see if our followers prefer one coin over the other.
🗳 #Poll 🗳
Now, who’s The Best #Memes Coin? Place your bets 🥊#CoinQuora #Polls #Blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrencies #cryptotrading #shiba #SHIBARMY #SHIB $SHIB #doge #dogecoin #dogearmy $DOGE @dogecoin @ShibainuCoin @Shibtoken @ShibaInuHodler @mcuban
— Coin Quora (@coinquora_) October 28, 2021
The results are clear. SHIB has gotten more than 60 percent of the votes. Meanwhile, DOGE has gotten less than 40 percent. This shows that a majority of the CoinQuora followers think that SHIBA INU has already overthrown DOGE’s position as the best meme coin.
If the stock trading and investing app Robinhood decides to list SHIB, the crypto world may go even crazier. Some even say that the internet might break if this happens.
- A Coinbase User Lost $11.6M in Fake-Notification Scam
- Floki Inu (FLOKI) Premieres New Marketing Campaign in Dubai
- NASDEX — Bridging the Gap Between the Crypto and the Equity World
- Binance Lists SHIB / DOGE as Trading Pairs, Is It a Win For Memecoins?
- Panther Protocol and SupraOracles Collaborate — Enables Cross-Chain Private DeFi