- SHIB and DOGE are the most-searched cryptos words in the US.
- Many attribute this to Elon Musk’s consistent endorsement of the meme coins.
This time is not just a tongue typing spell for Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Dogecoin (DOGE) in the crypto market. Interestingly, (SHIB) and (DOGE) have grown to become the most-searched crypto words on Google in the US. This news was spotted in a recent study that highlighted all about the rising fame of meme coins this year.
As per the report, the number of times users googled the word Shiba Inu and Dogecoin even flipped the flagship cryptos Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), in the US. In fact, this shows that the meme coins’ presence and adoption have been well-felt by many.
Emphatically, the search’s highlight also tells the result of the recent hype around the two meme coins. In some ways, these achievements seem to be taking all the glory from BTC, Ethereum, and other heavyweight cryptos that have historically maintained their price active in the digital currency space for years.
It makes sense that many people have attributed the rise in DOGE interest to CEO Elon Musk’s statement that Tesla would accept Dogecoin payment for its services. Many also attribute this to how prominent figures and other celebrities have reacted positively about meme coins of late. Others even believe that SHIB and DOGE can attract a huge user adoption and grow well if they get listed on the popular trading platform.
For DOGE, listing on the retail investment app Robinhood was admitted as one of the best achievements for the crypto. At the same time, the SHIB army community wants Robinhood to soon list Shiba Inu on its platform.
- ANOMUS Gains Traction, Successfully Closes Private Sale Round
- Connect With Your Sports Heroes With NFTs From SportsIcon
- Polemos Raises $2M to Promote the Launch of Its Illuvium RPG Game
- Crypto.com Bullish Craze Keeps On, Analyst Sees More Trading Profit
- Introducing Santa Coin, the Meme Crypto That Keeps on Giving