- An Ethereum whale purchased a whopping $11M worth of SHIB tokens just now.
- Shiba Inu’s 24 hours transaction has increased to $3.6 billion.
- The ‘Shiba Army’ community is happy.
According to a transaction detail provided by Watcher.Guru, an Ethereum whale has just bought over $11 million worth of SHIB tokens today. This overwhelming purchase has swiftly pushed Shiba Inu’s 24-hours transaction value to $3.6 billion.
Interestingly, the SHIB’s 24hr transaction value nearly surpassed that of Ethereum momentarily in the market.
— Watcher.Guru (@WatcherGuru) November 30, 2021
Indeed, many SHIB apes and the entire Shiba Inu community are pondering and doubting the question of whether this huge SHIB purchase can bring another price surge. Without delay, they expect SHIB to start a new price hike momentum sooner than later.
Additionally, with the SHIB’s interesting development, the “SHIBA Army” is seriously scrutinizing the near-term possibility that might be impacted by the Shiba Inu from today forward.
In similar manner, others reacted, noting that the increased performance by SHIB these days is just the beginning for crypto. Clearly, it is going to spark a whole new trading synergy with a more eye-catching appearance.
At writing time, Shiba Inu’s price trades at $0.00004882 with a decent market capitalization value of $27,378,250,215. It is up 24.40% on CoinMarketCap. Meanwhile, other opponents of Shiba Inu are pondering on why SHIB’s price is still not surging despite the amount of the Ethereum whale purchase.
- Moonlana to List on AAX Exchange, 8 Million Prizes up for Grabs
- Microstrategy Buys 7,002 BTC, Adding to Its Growing Crypto Stash
- Jack Dorsey’s Crypto Firm, “Square” To Flourish as He Resigns From Twitter
- Sebastien Guillemot Joining Research DAO as Founding Member
- Promising Trends Display Why it is the Right Time to get Hi Dollar