- Shiba Inu leads as a crypto analyst reveals the value of $1,000 invested a year ago.
- Cryptocurrency makes investors richer.
One year ago, a community-intended project, Shiba Inu stepped into the crypto world and aided Dogecoin to revise the notion around memecoins. Therein, a formidable army was formed — ShibArmy. Fast forward to October 2021, SHIB surged more than ten-fold the price along with Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Journalist and crypto analyst, Jon Erlichman shared a tweet on his space with his over 239k followers. He stated the fiat statistics of most of the altcoins one year after. As per the value of $1,000 invested one year ago, Shiba Inu leads with $740,259,740, whereas, Axie Infinity (AXS) follows with $1,082,920. By indications, these cryptos gave its investors more returns than it envisioned.
Value of $1,000 invested 1 year ago:
Shiba Inu: $740,259,740
Axie Infinity: $1,082,920
Binance Coin: $21,972
— Jon Erlichman (@JonErlichman) November 6, 2021
To attest to that, recently, a supermarket warehouse manager who invested $8,000 into SHIB in February amassed a fortune that now lets him realize his dream to be a stay-at-home dad. Concurrently, many investors are also smiling at the bank because of Shiba Inu and other cryptocurrencies.
Without a doubt, crypto is making millionaires and even billionaires notwithstanding the age. Above all, in a fast-paced and tech-savvy world, the future belongs to those who are informed. And to those who are willing to invest in current trends. Moreover, many innovations are coming into play to make even more vision-oriented people richer.
That is not to say that the sole purpose of cryptocurrency is to make investors rich. Of note, several use cases have been developed to make a greener world. With this, many crypto foundations are also funding lots of charitable projects.
- Great News! Orbs Farming & Single-stake Goes Live on Pangolin
- Avalanche (AVAX) Price Shows Bullish Signs. Will It Hit $100 Soon?
- Breaking: Chingari’s GARI Raised $40M Within 24 Hours of Live Sale
- Ripple Will Challenge Ethereum’s NFT Dominance Says, David Schwartz
- DFG Allocates 500,000 DOT to Acala Prior to Polkadot Parachain Auctions