- SHIB token’s price surged by 35 percent after the recent listing on Coinbase.
- The meme token aims to be the Ethereum-based DOGE alternative
- The project is adding an NFT art incubator and a DEX to their ecosystem
A few months ago, meme token Shiba Inu got listed in Coinbase Pro. Now, the up-and-coming ETH-based DOGE alternative has successfully been listed on Coinbase. Because of this, the trade volume of the token increased, leading to a 35 percent surge in its price.
According to a Coinbase announcement, the token is available in Coinbase.com as well as in the Coinbase Android and iOS applications. With this, Coinbase users are now able to buy, sell, and trade SHIB on their platform.
The Shiba Inu token heavily resembles the popular meme coin Dogecoin. But unlike Dogecoin, the SHIB token is Ethereum-based. Aside from this, the token has a huge circulating supply of one quadrillion.
At the time of writing, SHIB is trading at $0.000008784 per token with a market capitalization of $8,676,994,888 and a 24-hour trading volume of $2,474,458,425.
- The Crypto Derivatives Sector Set to Thrive, as Eightcap Enters With New Offering
- Hungary Unveils BTC Creator Satoshi Nakamoto’s Statue
- HBAR Tokens Worth $5 Billion to Boost Network Adoption
- Oracle Network Cudos Partners With Liquid Staking Platform Persistence
- Korean Finance Minister Fights Bill to Postpone Crypto Tax Law