- Shiba Inu has slipped slightly in terms of volume.
- This volume slippage occurred on Coinbase.
Self-acclaimed Dogecoin killer — Shiba Inu (SHIB) has slightly slipped down in rank on Coinbase. The SHIB follow-up downtrend in rank happened right after its preceding two weeks stay on top of other heavyweight cryptos in volume.
However, this time seems to be giving some feelings that the mind-blowing heat that came around Shiba Inu of late is cooling down. Meanwhile, the concern of the rising speculative and all the hype has massively affected the crypto market positively.
According to Coinbase’s recent crypto volume breakdown on Nov 19, SHIB recorded a 6.72% total turnover on the Nasdaq-listed crypto exchange. Coincidentally, this made the crypto slip right away to the third position behind Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
At the time of writing, BTC and ETH are ranking normal as always while Shiba Inu has also geared up freshly to climb ranks again. Furthermore, despite all these, SHIB is still ahead of many other heavyweight cryptos in terms of volume in the market.
- EuroSwap EDEX: The Ideal Example of the Development of a Global Crypto Project in 2021
- DeFi Unique Addresses Exceeds 4 Million, Up 233% In 2021
- Crypto.com Launches Innovative OTC Solution for Institutional and VIP Clients
- Alfprotocol — Capital Efficiency Using Arbitrary Curves on Solana Blockchain
- Panther Joins Hands With Velas To Provide Fast Private DeFi Experience