- Shiba Inu teaser survey mulls SHIB and Netflix alliance
- Shytoshi Kusama refutes restaurant chains collaboration with Shiba Inu
The words in the teaser read; ”Attention. Something is cooking? Will you be ready?”
🐶 Attention #ShibArmy!
🍽 Something is cooking…
💣 Will you be ready? pic.twitter.com/szaxj7hgPY
— Shib (@Shibtoken) January 27, 2022
The crypto Twitter was asked to guess the answer. Many people reacted with varying levels of emotions in their own colorful ways, while others commented their votes for SHIB and McDonald’s or Burger King collaborations.
Shytoshi expressed his refute of McDonald’s, Burger King, and KFC alliance as fantasy during a Q&A session on Discord, the report said. He further mentioned that the teaser is huge with a stunning potential to add outstanding value to the Shiba Inu workforce.
While the teaser pool gained much attention on Twitter, Shytoshi responded to the netizens.
I know you want McDonald’s or whatever but we aren’t some band doing an endorsement! This isn’t about accepting SHIB. How is signing with McDonald’s leading us further towards Decentralization? You think McDonald’s accepting SHIB or DOGE for that matter does anything but pump? We want real, lasting change.
Furthermore, due to how Shytoshi tagged Netflix in 2021, the Shiba community has a belief that SHIB and Netflix collaboration is possible. Shytoshi claims he has a movie script that he aims to produce soon. He tagged Netflix; “Netflix is looking like next year at best.” However, he didn’t provide any further details about the development and went on to the next topic.”
- Qubit Finance Suffers $80M Hack With xETH Minting Scheme
- Memories of 33x Fresh as AstroSwap Launches on Velas Chain
- Trace Network Lab’s $TRACE Token to be Listed on Huobi Global
- NBA Star Lebron James Partners With Crypto.com for Web3 Education
- Introducing Fractally: A Combined Decentralized Exchange, and Social Media Platform