BTC $41944.06 (-6.3%)
ETH $2876.24 (-9.3%)
USDT $1.00 (0.02%)
BCH $504.70 (-8.1%)
BSV $135.89 (-7.2%)
LTC $148.21 (-9.3%)
BNB $348.55 (-8.7%)
ADA $2.22 (-1.8%)
DOGE $0.20 (-7.6%)
BTC $41944.06 (-6.3%)
ETH $2876.24 (-9.3%)
USDT $1.00 (0.02%)
BCH $504.70 (-8.1%)
BSV $135.89 (-7.2%)
LTC $148.21 (-9.3%)
BNB $348.55 (-8.7%)
ADA $2.22 (-1.8%)
DOGE $0.20 (-7.6%)

Shirtum Network Connects Soccer Players and Fans Using NFTs

Shirtum Network Connects Soccer Players and Fans Using NFTs
  • Shirtum platform is using NFTs to connect soccer players and fans
  • The platform enables soccer players to turn their jerseys into NFTs
  • Also, Shirtum enables direct player and fan interactions

Shirtum is a blockchain-based platform that enables soccers fans to buy merch and collectibles globally. The platform launched in 2020 with the aim to help soccer players and fans interact.

Specifically, the Shirtum platform will offer soccer shirts as a non-fungible token (NFT). The platform has four major integrated features which enable on-chain player-fan interactions. The features are the fanzone, museum, gallery, and an NFT marketplace.

Shirtum is based on the concept that each soccer player has stories and achievements they are proud of and would like to share. The platform aims to enable players to share these special moments and memories with their fans.

In fact, players can post pictures of their jerseys with special details like when the jersey was released, games played, and the number of goals. Also, players can post explanatory videos.

Of note, fans will not only be able to view the videos but can also share them on social media. In addition, making purchases on the platform is easy, and fans have the option to choose how to execute a purchase.

First, fans can interact with the player by purchasing NFTs directly from the player. Or, users can swap and trade NFTs on the marketplace. This feature also ensures that the NFTs remain liquid with a ready market. Also, the Shirtum gallery is a personal space for fans to store their NFTs. 

In addition, users can purchase the platform’s native token $SHI using debit and credit cards. The platform displays user account balances in both Euros and $SHI, making it easy for users to keep track and top up accounts if need be.

Shirtum will also use a profit-sharing model for sales and transaction fees. The platform will share about 30% of sales proceeds with $SHI holders. However, NFT creators will get the remaining 70%.

Finally, Shirtum is currently raising funds for the project’s development through a series of private funding rounds. After that, the project will host an initial public offering (IPO).

Recommended News

Avid reader and writer with a passion for sharing crypto news and trends. Uses her background in finance to help readers better understand the crypto market and investments. Hopes to see mainstream crypto adoption in the near future, especially in Africa.