- Simplex, has teamed up with VeChain (VET).
- The partnership will allow users to buy, sell and trade VET for fiat and other crypto assets.
The leading financial institution that provides seamless channels to convert over 50+ fiat currencies to 90+ cryptos has added VeChain to its list of supported crypto assets. This allows users to buy, sell and trade VET for fiat and other crypto assets.
According to the leading fiat-to-crypto onramp infrastructure platform Simplex, the partnership opens the crypto community to a global platform. Therefore, it enables users to buy VET using a wide range of payment methods through Simplex Banking. It includes Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, SWIFT, and more.
As the industry leader, Simplex, empowers many partners to let people buy billions of dollars in cryptos. In addition, Simplex has established seamless fiat-to-crypto onramps. Moreover, it provides the crypto ecosystem with “powerful, seamless, and impactful solutions.”
Aside from this, Simplex also instantly bridges the gap between credit card payments and crypto for traders worldwide. It has teamed up with many companies in the crypto industry, including Binance exchange, Poloniex, BitMart exchange, KuCoin, to mention a few.
In addition, this partnership is a big move for the blockchain platform’s ever-growing community. As a matter of fact, VeChain’s community of users, developers, and innovators can now directly, easily, simply, and securely purchase VET.
Built on top of the VeChainThor public blockchain, VeChain provides resources to anyone who wants to solve real-world economic problems. Following this, VeChain focuses on business adoption by proposing decentralized solutions to lower transaction costs and boost overall productivity.
The blockchain platform has teamed up with some big names, including LVMH, Haier, BMW, Groupe Renault, DNV, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Parami Seals $3M To Boost User Privacy on Web 3
- Binance CEO NFT ‘Mr.CZ Punks’ Sold for Almost $10K (24 BNB)
- Cudos Partners with New TV Series HODL and Fan Engagement Token Sator
- Cronos Integrates Band Protocol To Provide Reliable External Data For the DeFi Apps
- ReSource Raises $1.7M to Improve Decentralized Credit Access to Web 3 Companies