- Simplex adds Cardano to its list of supported cryptos.
- This integration enables millions of people to purchase ADA now.
- Recently, ADA achieved a market cap of over $40 billion.
Simplex, the crypto leading provider of global fiat on/off ramps, adds Cardano (ADA) to its list of supported cryptocurrencies. ADA will now be accessible to Simplex’s growing partner network. This network includes several crypto exchanges, wallets, and brokers.
With this integration, ADA lets millions of people purchase their digital assets using debit/credit cards, Apple Pay, and bank transfers. More so, this gives users access to a safe and convenient environment. Consequently, this integration is a milestone to ADA as the asset achieved a market cap of over $40 billion recently.
ADA’s addition further strengthens Simplex’s mission to work alongside its partner network, making digital assets more accessible to anyone. In line with this, their convenient payment gateways enable millions of people to purchase Polkadot (DOT), Bitcoin (BTC), and Cardano (ADA) with ease.
Besides, being a zero-risk provider for both partners and consumers is the team’s goal. The company is becoming the go-to institution for newcomers looking to join the crypto space. Thus, Simplex supports hundreds of fiat currencies and provides access to many cryptos through its partner network.
By working alongside some big names in the crypto ecosystem, (i.e., Binance, Huobi, and BitPay), Simplex provides complete fiat/crypto infrastructure across the world. Since 2014, Simplex has been changing the status quo of crypto on/off ramps.
They are powerful, seamless, and impactful. Furthermore, they pioneered the first riskless global fiat onramp using a credit and debit card promising a zero chargeback guarantee. Simplex is also a licensed EU financial institution and a Principal Member of the Visa network. They became one of the 10 most impactful crypto companies in 2020.
- JUST NFT Fund Launches Picasso NFT Purchased at $20M
- MetaHash Now Fully Decentralized; DeFi, DEX, NFT Tools to Launch Soon
- Crypto Trading Tournaments: Healthy Competition Is the Future of Finance
- Anonymous Buyer Submits 5 ETH Opening Bid for First Ever Community-Minted NFT
- StorX Co-Founder Handy Barot Provides Valuable Insights on Blockchain Technology