- The Sneaky Vampire Syndicate (SVS) joins hands with the Scream franchise.
- Together they will be running a fan art contest.
- Winners get to watch the Scream 2022 in advanced screenings with free tickets.
The widely acclaimed and one of the recently successful non-fungible token (NFT) projects, the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate (SVS), is joining hands with the Scream franchise, especially towards the Scream 2022 release.
Critically acclaimed, the Scream movie series is a blockbuster from the late 90s era. Now, a completely new part following the same plot of the mask faced murderer is said to hit the screens after several years.
Indeed, this partnership between SVS and the Scream franchise will be the first ever in regards with a collaboration of an NFT project with a major film media.
The Partnership and the Contest
The main plan of this whole partnership will be towards the promotion of the soon-to-be-released Scream movie franchise, Scream 5. The Scream 2022 aka Scream 5 will be released on January 14, 2022.
In addition, the new installment to the series will feature many of the stars from the past series, such as Courtney Cox, Sonia Ammar, Neve Campbell and new ones such as Melissa Barrera, Kyle Gallner, Mason Gooding, and much more.
Furthermore, the SVS will be promoting the film by conducting a fan art contest. This fan art contest started on December 17, with the main Blood Raffle Entry will be from January 4.
Moreover, the contest will be judged by both SVS and Scream teams along with various engagements throughout.
The Contest Rewards
During the so-called Blood Raffle Period, which will be from January 4 to January 10, 2022, the Scream-2022 will be segregating a certain number of tickets. These tickets are for the advanced screenings of the movie which will be only around North America.
Besides, SVS holders could get their chance of winning these tickets by using their native token, $BLOOD. Also, there are chances for the winners to win unique NFTs based upon the film, which will be available from December 16.
Considering this, the overall outcome would be a massive win-win situation for both the partners, SVS and the Scream 2022.
- Hubble Protocol Raises $3.6M in Pre-IDO Event To Support Its Zero-Interest DeFi Platform
- Growth DeFi Partners With OlympusDAO To Join Avalanche’s Inaugural Cohort
- Charles Hoskinson Is Back and Live After 7 Days Medication
- Polkadot Launches Its First Set of Parachains for Interoperable Ecosystem
- Nuvei Partners With FTX Exchange To Provide Seamless Crypto Trades
- DigiNation Metaverse Set for Alpha Test Following Public Mint