- Spellfire ends private funding round with $3.8M.
- The private round was joined by prominent investors.
- 2021 saw a huge growth in mass adoption of NFTs.
Spellfire Re-Master the Magic, an innovative take on classic collectible card games, has concluded its private funding round with an astounding $3.8M. Since its inception, the project has gained traction, encouraging prominent investors like DAO Maker and Shima Capital to join the sale.
In addition, IBC Group, Genblock, IBA, Faculty Group, Autonomy Capital, Maven Capital, x21 Digital, and Terranova Ventures have shown interest in the project through investment. On top of it, Spellfire is close to becoming oversubscribed twice, which accounts for an outstanding milestone for the project’s development team.
Moreover, Spellfire’s constant expansion becomes the company’s top priority while welcoming two credible crypto gurus into its family. Just recently, BitBoy Crypto and The Moon Carl joined the team to ensure the game becomes one of the most talked-about topics in blockchain gaming.
In detail, Spellfire is a beloved fantasy game made with modern design sensibilities. Today, it boasts a plethora of features that entice a variety of gamers, which hails it as an NFT game to watch out for.
In this game, potential players have the discretion to own digital and physical cards that come in the form of QR codes. With this, it can be guaranteed that these NFTs cannot be replicated. Plus, they are playable on both tablets and tabletops.
In other news, the gaming industry’s focus started to shift to NFTs. In 2021, the NFT space witnessed amazing results, having 1.4M unique active wallets used in games. This accounts for 49% of the industry’s use. With games like Spellfire, mass adoption of NFTs will continue to grow and rake in more players in the future.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinQuora. No information in this article should be interpreted as investment advice. CoinQuora encourages all users to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Multichain Users Criticize Company After $3M Hacking Loss
- EOS Network To Enter a New Era Led by ENF and Dan Larimer
- Solv Protocol’s Convertible Vouchers Eliminates Crypto Startup Liquidation Risk
- BTC Holders Receives Over 25% Returns as Money On Chain Marks Its 2nd Anniversary
- Bybit NFT Platform Launches With Monster Galaxy NFTs, Artworks Curated by ONBD and REALY Apparel