- CEO Simon Yu disclosed that StormX has new strategic investors.
- StormX will expand its product offering and ramp up its marketing.
- Simon Yu also thanked the StormX community for its support.
Earlier today, StormX CEO Simon Yu posted on his personal Twitter account stating that StormX has officially closed a new funding round. The post also announced the addition of new StormX strategic investors.
Adding to this, Yu reported that StormX will be expanding its product offering and ramping up its marketing plans. He also stated that an official announcement will be made by the end of next week.
The CEO also stated how thankful he is to the StormX community for making all this happen. Yu said,
During the multi-year market, many people told me to quit crypto and go work on something else. I stuck with my guts and doubled down. I saw the potential in what we are building,
Besides this, Simon Yu added that debit cards, non-fungible tokens (NFT), global shop expansion, governance, and other projects will help StormX expand further. To carry this out, StormX has started hiring aggressively.
— StormX (@stormxio) April 1, 2021
Notably, the company is seeking engineering, customer care, and marketing staff. The company also encouraged all crypto lovers to apply. The post also hinted at a big surprise.
At the time of writing StormX is trading at $0.07 with a $440,525,080 trading volume.
- 10 Best Ethereum Smart Contract Alternatives
- Trezor Scam Costs Iphone Users Over $1.6M in Bitcoin
- Cardano Block Production is Now 100% Decentralized
- Ethereum Wallet Dharma: Connecting Crypto Directly To Your Bank
- Bytecoin Price Prediction 2021- How Much BCN Will Reach in 2021?
- Goldman Sachs Looking to Step in the Crypto Offering Pool by 2nd Quarter