- A German taxi company now accepts Dogecoin payments.
- The company Tesla Taxi Aschaffenburg made the announcement on Reddit.
- Also, the company owns a fleet of Tesla taxis.
Tesla Taxi Aschaffenburg made the announcement on Reddit via a post on Dogecoin’s subreddit. At the time of writing, the post had received 85% upvotes and over 400 comments.
The DOGE community is one of the most active crypto community. In fact, eToro CEO, Yoni Assia even called it “one of the largest, loudest and funniest communities in the cryptocurrency industry.” As such, the strong positive response is not surprising.
In addition, staunch Dogecoin supporter and Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, has also expressed a desire to see more DOGE adoption. To make this happen, Musk has been working with the DOGE developers to improve the meme crypto’s transactions. As such, Tesla Taxi Aschaffenburg now combines two of Musk’s favorite things, namely Dogecoin and Tesla
Notably, Tesla Taxi Aschaffenburg is a forward thinking company that offers Tesla taxis or rentals. Also, Aschaffenburg city is located on both sides of the Main in north-western Bavaria in the south-east of Germany. Meanwhile, Dogecoin is up 2.8% in the last 24 hours, with a $2,551,146,968 trading volume. In addition, at the time of writing, DOGE is trading at $0.312814, according to CoinGecko
- Bank of Japan’s Governor Calls Bitcoin “Speculative”
- Max Keiser Says Bitcoin Price to Surge 500% This Year
- 0x Launches on Polygon To Scale Its ETH-Based DEX Services
- Cardano CEO Shares Thoughts in Video About Crypto Market
- Robert Kiyosaki: Will Again Buy Bitcoin (BTC) When it Hits $27K
- The Largest Crypto Exchanges Invest in India Despite Policy Uncertainty