- Adobe’s Behance will showcase NFT artwork.
- To do so it will connect to many blockchains including Tezos.
- NFT holders can connect their crypto wallets to Behance to display their NFTs.
Adobe’s social media platform — Behance, the world’s largest creative network is getting in on the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) action. This platform is a place for creators to showcase their work to the masses, an online portfolio or galley so to speak.
In detail, Behance is working on connecting with multiple blockchains including Tezos. The Adobe platform is hoping to offer a space for NFT artists to showcase their beautiful, breathtaking, and thought-provoking NFTs.
— Behance (@Behance) October 26, 2021
To highlight, Behance saw over 160 million users visit their site over the last year. These visitors simply visit to view the creative works showcased. In fact, over the last year, these 160 million visitors viewed creatives over 2.25 billion times.
Now with the NFT boom, it is clear that these NFT artworks deserve a place to be proudly displayed to the world. So, what better way to display the definition of digital creativity than to display it on the world’s largest creative network?
Thus, Behance is in talks with many blockchains like Flow, Polygon, Solana, and Tezos. In addition, they are also partnering with NFT marketplaces like KnownOrigin, OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare. With this, Behance can then display provenance data from the Content Authenticity Initiative (CAI).
In order to display their NFTs on Behance, holders will be able to connect their crypto wallets right onto Behance and proceed from there. As a bonus, creators can sell subscriptions on Behance to give access to workshops, live streams, and tutorials.
It is likely that once the blockchains are connected with Behance, there will be a huge flood of NFTs on the platform. In particular, Tezos will have much to offer. Due to its sustainable and scalable nature, Tezos has garnered many NFT-centric partnerships. To name a few, McLaren Racing, Red Bull, Art Basel, and many more are some of Tezos’ latest partnerships. More so, Tezos’ popularity is only.
- Gluwa Network Wins the Inclusive Fintech 50 Event
- Drops NFT Lending Platform Will Bridge Liquidity Gap
- FDIC Chair Says US Is Exploring Policies For Banks to Hold Bitcoin
- FixStake Cloud Mining Provides Seamless Way to Earn Cryptocurrencies
- PhoenixDAO Unveils Staking DApp For Earning Instant and Passive Crypto Rewards