- The Sandbox joined Request Finance.
- The Sandbox is the latest high-profile blockchain company to join Request Finance.
- Major crypto firms like AAVE, MakerDAO, and Chainstack already joined.
The Sandbox, the Metaverse gaming leader, is the latest high-profile blockchain company to join Request Finance. Since the beginning of 2021, The Sandbox has been using Request Finance’s Invoicing app to manage all its extensive fiat-crypto invoicing, payroll, and bookkeeping functions. Today, Request Finance announced that The Sandbox uses its blockchain platform to make all its payments in $SAND.
According to the announcement, the idea to join Request Invoicing came about after The Sandbox management identified the significant costs in time and effort needed to manually process and account for digital asset payments.
Following this, Sebastien Borget, COO for The Sandbox expressed his gratitude toward Request Finance as follows:
Request provided us a simple way to manage and pay our invoices all in one place. It reduced the time we spent making payments each month by 90%.
Note that Request Invoicing is moving mountains behind the scenes as it has processed over $144 million in crypto invoices and has got over 900 corporate clients worldwide, including major crypto firms like AAVE, MakerDAO, and Chainstack, and also regular businesses and freelancers keen to use digital asset since its launch in August 2020.
In addition, Christophe Fonteneau, Head of Strategic Partnerships for Request Finances adds that as crypto becomes more accepted as an asset class and payment method, they see more leading crypto organizations choosing Request to manage their financial work with crypto.
For instance, Request Invoicing is quickly becoming the leading app for crypto invoicing thanks to a star-studded user base, and support for a growing list of over 40+ cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, 9+ fiat currencies, and 10+ blockchains.
- Ardana Announces Strategic Partnership with DApp NEAR
- Axie Infinity Could Fall 35% Before Resuming New Uptrend
- Polygon’s MATIC Now Available on the Nexo Exchange Platform
- XDEFI Wallet Raises Over $19M in IDO, Announces New Sushi Liquidity Program
- Crypto.com Exchange Partners With Silvergate To Introduce Global USD Deposits and Withdrawals