- Ethereum, Solana, and Cardano are the top 3 DeFi tokens.
- This is based on how the cryptos are competing in smart contract functionality.
Take a moment to know the top 3 DeFi-based tokens in the market right today. Doing this can eventually help you know your crypto whereabouts in the digital finance space.
Major cryptocurrencies including the flagship currency Bitcoin (BTC) itself have massively performed well with a huge stride of adoption this year. But apart from BTC, there are some of the tokens that are currently giving an impressive and compelling performance in the decentralized finance space.
Guess what, according to a report, Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), and Cardano (ADA) are currently the top cryptos reigning in DeFi today. With this synergy, the cryptos were spotted based on how they are aggressively competing for supremacy in the smart contracts market.
However, it is no secret that both ETH, SOL, and ADA represent a complete blockchain system rather than just a digital currency. For instance, in terms of trading, the Ethereum chain mainly uses the actual ETH token while the Bitcoin chain employs the BTC token. So in this case, we can strongly say that SOL and ADA tokens are also used by Solana and Cardano, respectively.
- Key HR and blockWRK Partner to Bring Crypto Rewards to US Employees
- Much-Awaited Comdex Mainnet Launch and Deployment is Finally Here
- 3air Plans to Solve Africa’s Internet Access Problems Using Blockchain
- Here Is How To Avoid Crypto Trading Losses With ‘Stop-Loss Order’
- Zilliqa Join Hands With Token||Traxx, Brings Music and NFT to a Different Level