- Transient Network has launched its crypto prediction DApp named CryptoPool.
- Users can create a prediction pool and earn rewards if the crypto outcome follows the pool’s projection.
- Transient aims to foster more accurate predictions since there are crypto rewards involved.
Smart contract marketplace Transient Network has introduced its crypto prediction DApp that aims to engage crypto traders and incentivize users for their correct predictions.
Named CryptoPool, the DApp will enable users to create a pool to predict the price movement of a specific cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency’s price ultimately performs according to the prediction, all pool participants will earn rewards.
CryptoPool was launched at the start of the year. According to a document sent to CoinQuora, Transient expects the DApp to cultivate a more diverse prediction environment compared to other well-known platforms such as TradingView, especially since there are crypto rewards involved.
Regarding wrong prediction pools, Transient explained that all participants will not earn any reward if the pool turns out not according to the expected price movement and outcome. This is the company’s way to foster accurate prediction pools. Also, this will encourage traders to cement their reputation within the crypto trading community.
Transient also explained that CryptoPool users can access the DApp without having to join the pools. Specifically, they can browse through various predictions to gain additional insight regarding an asset on their watchlist. This way, they will have more trading information that will help them trade better, given the crypto market’s volatile nature.
Transient bills itself as the Amazon of smart contracts. In a nutshell, Transient enables people to create their own smart contracts even with zero knowledge of coding. This is exemplified by its flagship DApp TSC-Core, which was launched before CryptoPool.
- 4 NFT Earning Strategies in The Metaverse World
- The 3 main crypto adoption success stories from 2021
- Moon Rabbit to Launch Its DeFi 2.0 Jurisdiction to Bootstrap Liquidity
- Polygon Deploys ETH’s Anticipated EIP-1559 Upgrade to Improve Fee Visibility
- Splinterlands Unleashes Chaos Legion Card Packs, Conquers NFT Card Games