- Lack of project verification and validity has been an issue in the crypto space.
- The launch of CheckDot’s decentralized trust protocol came to solve the problem.
- CheckDot helps determine whether a crypto project is worth investing or not.
With new technologies being introduced daily in the crypto space, new projects keep springing up now and then. Each day, there are coins, projects, and sales that appear and claim to be the next big thing in the blockchain and crypto world.
That said, the choices for anyone looking to invest in crypto is limitless and can be quite intimidating. Especially with new emerging projects, it can be a tad tricky determining which projects are worth the money you’re investing in and which do not generate long-term value.
It goes without saying, project appraisal in the crypto space is limited. Luckily, CheckDot, a tech company, decided to step up and launch the very first decentralized trust protocol in November 2021.
Built on BSC, CheckDot plays a special role in identifying which cryptocurrency projects, smart contracts, NFTs, DEX, CEx, and documents are reliable or not. The process is also done anonymously for user protection privacy whilst providing access to information about the projects.
Moreover, CheckDot serves as an opinion and survey platform that collects data from different people on the blockchain and publishes them. In that manner, interested potential investors can gather information and opinions about a project and make a sound decision on it.
Trust is a big word. With the emergence of CheckDot, companies and projects become more trusted by letting people anonymously verify and validate their reliability.
Furthermore, for those who choose to be involved and engage with the community, financial rewards await them. These activities include KYC Audits, Smart Contract Audits, Rare Objects, NFT Trust Indexes, E-Commerce Pre-Verification Opinions, Anonymous Forms, Services Trust Analysis, E-Document Verification, and Business Verification.
To participate, users are required to have a specified amount of the protocol’s native token, Check Dot Token (CDT). At the time of writing, CDT trades at a decent price of $0.111395 with a 24-hour growth rate of 4.6%.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinQuora. No information in this article should be interpreted as investment advice. CoinQuora encourages all users to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Data Shows 90% Of the Bitcoin Total Supply Is Minted
- Nuvei and Visa Collaborate to Release Crypto-Friendly Debit Cards
- German Savings Banks on Crypto Project To Provide BTC and ETH Services
- Next Gen NFT Infrastructure, LABEL Foundation Officially Launches on BSC
- Mike McGlone Expects US to Welcome Crypto With Friendly Regulation in 2022