- Travala.com has started accepting ADA as payment for travel bookings
- Binance Pay gives a user option to pay straight from their Binance account.
According to a report, Travala customers can now use Cardano (ADA) and other cryptocurrencies via Binance Pay to book travel products. As a result, customers can easily book hotels, and flights using cryptocurrency.
Also, Travala customers using Binance Pay will have the option to pay straight from their Binance accounts. Furthermore, customers can choose with the 33 cryptocurrencies available in the Binance platform in paying Travala. Also, Travala will offer 10% cashback using Binance Pay on booking until March 31.
Created by Binance exchange, Binance Pay describes itself as a contactless, safe and borderless cryptocurrency payment technology.
Meanwhile, Travala claims it has partnerships with over 600 airlines in 230 countries worldwide. Moreover, the crypto-friendly travel company seeks to expand its portfolio and accept payment to increase crypto adoption and promote travel freedom.
More so, BinancePay is an application designed for mobile devices, which features a crypto wallet and allows its users to link the Binance Card. Binance Pay users could also perform a transfer to each other via QR codes generated by the mobile app.
- 4 Crypto Mining Projects Worth Your Attention
- Cardano (ADA) Scores Bloomberg Terminal Listing
- OKEx’s $100 Million Fund Invests in Cook Protocol
- JPMorgan Mulls Over Bitcoin, Crypto Clearinghouse Options
- Project From Binance LaunchPool Launches BTCST Based on Mining Hashrates