- Tpunk #2555 sold for 555555 TRX.
- This amounts to a $57,305.498 sale.
- TRON is reviving the glory days of NFTs with Tpunks.
— Tpunks Marketplace Feed (@TpunksB) September 5, 2021
The tweet confirms the sale of Tpunk NFT #2555. The asset of interest sports a CryptoPunk type of pixelated character design. This one, in particular, is that of a female character with wild hair wearing VR gear.
Tpunks are native to the TRON blockchain. In fact, they are the first NFTs on the TRON blockchain. So far, Tpunks have around 10,000 unique collectible characters. Specifically, it holds 9 aliens, 11 Justins, 24 apes, and 88 zombies.
The current Tpunks NFT collectible project is the first of its kind to take place on the TRON blockchain. It is an event that pays homage to the original CryptoPunks wave that took place in the NFT space not too long ago.
TRON is giving its users and other crypto and NFT enthusiasts a chance at reliving that first wave of CryptoPunks NFTs. In one way, it will give them a chance to own a similar styled NFT. On the other hand, it also gives them a chance to be part of TRON’s new milestone.
In particular, Tpunks are TRC721 types and are set to revolutionize NFT minting on TRON. Moreover, all Tpunks are being minted at random. This creates a type of unique hype and increases FOMO. Thus, driving more interest towards Tpunks bids.
Finally, every Tpunks’ description and attributes are displayed on a fortune cookie design. It is these attributes that make a Tpunk NFT rare. Some are indeed extremely rare. This project aims to show the crypto world that TRON’s Tpunks can be cooler and more exciting than the original CryptoPunks line.
- VeChain Showcases PoA 2.0 and $1M Grant Program
- TRON and BitTorrent Are Launching BitTorrent Chain
- With El Salvador’s Legal Tender Plans in Sight, Will Bitcoin Break $60K?
- SundaeSwap Clears Misconceptions Amid Recent Cardano Controversy
- Creator Chain Gears Up for CTR IDO, Announces Airdrops and Giveaways